Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Unable to close a trade forex

Unable to close a trade forex


unable to close a trade forex

10/06/ · 22/04/ · Close All Trade Button on Screen (EA) A simple Close All Trades button on chart. maybe somebody like to use it. this is an Expert Advisor (EA), place it in the Experts folder. Have fun. ** also corrected the buttons to be unpressed few seconds after being pressed (wasn't the case in v1). ** executed for all orders, not limited to orders on 23/08/ · 23/08/ · Share ideas, debate tactics, and swap war stories with forex traders from around the world 10/08/ · After a detailed observation of your order execution Nr. xxxxxxxxx we see that the order have been closed at level with a profit of 4 EUR at server time, i.e. GMT +1. In the log file we see that the last price you have tried to close the order by is and the realized profit should be 6 EUR and not 4 EUR



Forex Trading Exit Strategies: When To Take Profit?



For some weeks I trade USDTRY as this actually is hot - and today I had 2 LOT long and luckily I just was online when the course went from 5. As I have ForexCopier running its usually just 1 click in Pepperstone as my master to close also the trades in JFD and IC Markets. Pepperstone closed directly - but when I checked JFD - it was still open - so I clicked manually on close - and when I then checked IC Market it was also still open - and I manually closed again.


Going back to JFD - nothing happend - the chart looked frozen - and the trade still active - same was with IC Markets. What I didnt know was, that the course just went up even more - after another minute JFD and IC Markets were updated and showed my not but already nearly plus. I slightly got angry now as I knew "What goes up must come down" - so I clicked to close again and hoped.


I started the online chat with JFD and got the "Yes we see theres a problem at this moment" - but that didnt help me. Luckily IC Market got closed during my chat at plus - and that saved my overall winning - because about 10 minutes after all this also JFD was closed - but "only" with plus. And - they all talk about HIghspeed Trading in milliseconds on Supercomputers - but me as the end user only gets the Pentium?


Coming back to my firs statement - I thought that reliable Brokers like JFD and IC Market should have the appropriate infrastructure to handle such events. I mean - I was just lucky with IC Markets unable to close a trade forex but JFD "lost" me EUR that way - and that IS quite an amount for unable to close a trade forex like me.


Two of the brokers you using have servers in New York. Therefore, unable to close a trade forex, trading with market orders from Philipines does not look a good idea. Check the ping time in the lower right corner of MT4. After a detailed observation of your order execution Nr.


xxxxxxxxx we see that the order have been closed at level 5. In the log file we see that the last price you have tried to close the order by is 5. As a unable to close a trade forex transparent and client-orientated broker striving to act in the best interest of the client, we are willing to return you the difference in these amounts as a refund. You agree to website policy and terms of use.


Forum Sections Forum Market Signals Freelance Quotes WebTerminal Unable to close a trade forex VPS Articles CodeBase Documentation About Log in Create an account. English Русский 中文 Español Português 日本語 Deutsch 한국어.


value :"" ; if document, unable to close a trade forex. How to deal with "Off Quotes" - ruining your winnings? New comment. Today I got caught by the "Off Quotes" errors - hitting my trading and get me worrying I trade with 3 brokers that I thought were all serious and reliable: Pepperstone, JFD and IC Markets - I use them for 2 years now. Usually I have no problems - only JFD sometimes has a little mor lag - but until now it wasnt concerning mee too much.


My broker funk'ed me Help for help YET another breakout method Fernando Morales. PhilExpat : Today I got caught by the "Off Quotes" errors - hitting my trading and get me worrying The server is always Using MT4's VPS on VPS from MT4.


Daily bites from Pro Trade on 4 charts How to trade on. You are missing trading opportunities:, unable to close a trade forex.


Registration Log in. latin characters without spaces. a password will be sent to this email. Log in With Facebook Log in With Google. If you do not have an account, please register. Allow the use of cookies to log in to the MQL5. com website. Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.




How to Hedge out of a trade gone bad

, time: 13:36





When to Close a Losing Forex Trade?


unable to close a trade forex

26/09/ · Keep your stop slightly below the previous day’s low and let the trade run until the market closes your trade for you. Alternatively, simply set your stop to track the 8 day EMA – this will Estimated Reading Time: 4 mins 25/06/ · Weekend Trading. The U.S. forex market closes on Friday at 5 pm EST and opens on Sunday 5 pm EST. Although the market is only closed to retail traders, forex trading takes place over the weekend 04/12/ · The purpose is to close all trades when the preset profit is reached. With the setting of it is to close when Equity is 20% greater than the Balance. With the wild swings ATM I am getting high profits on multiple charts that are often evaporating just as quick and I am leaving too much profit on the table

No comments:

Post a Comment